Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 6 March 2008

Gail Platt, phone home

The official Corrie site had a very odd pic of Helen Worth, who plays Gail Platt, on it today. When I saw the picture, I didn't think Gail Platt. I didn't even think Coronation Street. I'm ashamed to say it, ladies and gentlemen, but the awful picture made me think of something else entirely. And she's lovely, is Helen Worth. I've met her in real life and she's a very attractive lady but this picture does her no favours at all, poor woman!

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!