Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 24 April 2009

Coronation Street on new Google app

There's a new Google application called Similar Images and I thought I'd test it out. I typed in some Coronation Street legends' names and this is what it brought up to put a smile on my face. The David Platt one isn't too bad, it's actor John Simm, but the Hilda Ogden one? I think it needs some refining, guys! Have a go yourself at Google Similar Images






2 comments:

Ass Hat said...

i just tried ken barlow, and the results were all ladies.

what is it with ken?

Glenda Young said...

Oh, he's a one, that Ken. All ladies? That's brilliant.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!