I have no idea what this is or where it came from, all I can say is thank you to fellow blogger Citizen Timepiece. Is it real or is a laugh? Have you spotted any other mad Coronation Street items on th'interweb? Do let me know and I'll share it with other Corre fans on this blog and I'll always give you a mention and a link, because that's the lovely sort of sharey-nicey blog this one is.
Saturday, 25 April 2009
The secret of Jack Duckworth's specs
I have no idea what this is or where it came from, all I can say is thank you to fellow blogger Citizen Timepiece. Is it real or is a laugh? Have you spotted any other mad Coronation Street items on th'interweb? Do let me know and I'll share it with other Corre fans on this blog and I'll always give you a mention and a link, because that's the lovely sort of sharey-nicey blog this one is.
Labels:
coronation street,
corrie,
itv soaps,
jack duckworth
You might also like...
-
Friday 2nd October 2026 CHRISTINA SEES THE DAUGHTER SHE NEVER HAD Sally and Lucy call at the undertakers to order Rachel’s plaque. Sally pr...
-
Thursday 1st October 2026 SOMEONE CONFESSES As someone overhears Ben telling Kevin that so far the police have no idea who attacked Eva, the...
-
Wednesday 30th September 2026 THE NET CLOSES IN AROUND THE GUILTY The police take Carl in for questioning over the attack on Eva. Carl prote...
-
Good evening. Doug (Steve Evets, best known probably for his long term role in Brassic) provided a class performance this evening. We know...
-
This is all Nick's fault. If he'd just given Sam his phone back, none of it would've happened. In fact, why was poor old Sam...
-
Monday 5th October 2026 JODIE TEARS APART HER DAD’S SANITY David reveals that Doug has swiped both the toaster and the biscuit tin, Jodie p...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 5 October to Friday 9 October 2026 Sall...
-
The previews are in for next week's Coronation Street and it looks as if it's going to be a good mix of high drama and some comedy D...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October 2026 W...
-
Monday 28th September 2026 WILL DEBBIE THROW CARL TO THE WOLVES? As Ben sits at Eva’s hospital bedside, after she was attacked and left for ...