Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 25 April 2009

The secret of Jack Duckworth's specs

I have no idea what this is or where it came from, all I can say is thank you to fellow blogger Citizen Timepiece. Is it real or is a laugh? Have you spotted any other mad Coronation Street items on th'interweb? Do let me know and I'll share it with other Corre fans on this blog and I'll always give you a mention and a link, because that's the lovely sort of sharey-nicey blog this one is.

2 comments:

Tvor said...

oooh Duckworth Duck tape! Brilliant stuff!

Glenda Young said...

I know, I love it, it's really funny.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!