Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 14 July 2008

Coronation Street actors who return as someone else

I like it when Coronation Street keeps continuity in its characters. That's why I was over the moon to read about Kenneth Cope returning after 42 years as Jed Stone (or Sunny Jim as we know and love him).

So I'm a bit confused why this actor who once played Dev's dad in Corrie is returning as Dev's business partner. Ey up!

2 comments:

Tvor said...

Yes but two different men have played Dev's dad anyway. The first one was thin and suave and a fitting sort of character as Dev's dad. This fellow is a bit podgier and a little less charming than the first one. Both times they were only in it for one or two eps so i don't know if anyone would remember. I wouldn't have known.

Glenda Young said...

Two men have played Dev's dad? Oh, now I'm confused and my head hurts.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!