Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 26 October 2022

Sue Cleaver arrives in Australia to join I'm a Celebrity jungle


Sue Cleaver has been snapped after she landed in Australia, speculating that she's been confirmed as a contestant for this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here.

Tony Maudsley, who plays George in Coronation Street, tweeted: "@Sue_Cleaver has just touched down in Brisbane, wearing her finest jungle print! What could this mean? She told me she was only popping out to Dev's for a loaf!!"

I love "I'm A Celebrity" and I'm looking forward to seeing how Sue copes with this reality show.  Could be fun!

Glenda Young
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook 






All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

3 comments:

coconno196 said...

Hence Eileen's head injury. I expect she'll have to go for rehab? Or visit Jason in Thailand?

C in Canada said...

I did wonder how they were going to give her a break for this.
Love George's post about popping to Dev's for a loaf. lol

Anonymous said...

I don’t know why they bother writing ‘exit’storylines for actors that are going to be away a while on other projects or maternity leave.Many characters don’t appear for months without any explanation of where they are.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!