Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 31 January 2008

Corrie's first death

I've been inundated by emails from Canada today, all asking the same question: Who was the first person to die in Coronation Street?

Apparantly, there's some sort of competition being run by the Canadian Broadcasting Company for which the answer is needed. Alas, I couldn't help as I didn't have a clue but there's a list of deaths here on Corrie.net.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love corrie always near it,,me and my two daughters alisha and paris love it even my husband james watches it?

keep it up corrie

love kina.
xox

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!