Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 10 December 2008

Corrie wedding's bagpipe man

"What's the definition of a gentleman?" asked Sean Tully at last week's Coronation Street wedding of Carla Connor and Tony Gordon. "It's someone who can play the bagpipes, but doesn't."

I have to agree, it's not the music of choice in our house but for those who like the sound of the pipes and the sight of a man in a kilt, there's an interview here with bagpipe player Alan Gagan, who performed at the Corrie wedding.

Alan, who's a photocopier engineer, said: “It was fantastic. I normally play at people’s weddings but this is the first showbiz wedding I have ever done. I was quite surprised when I received the call from Granada and it took two days to film and it was quite strange seeing myself on the screen. My family were very proud."

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!