Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 11 June 2008

Would you buy Craig Charles' life story?

So, news this week is that Craig Charles, who plays Coronation Street's Lloyd Mullaney and also a top DJ and actor, is going to write his autobiography. Well, when I say write I mean 'reveal his hell', and when I say reveal his hell (well, no I don't but The Mirror does) I do mean of course that someone somewhere will be getting paid a fat wodge to write the book for him. And do you know what? I might just be one of those who buy it to read.

Which Corrie stars' books has anyone else read? I read and really enjoyed Amanda Barrie's (Alma Baldwin) and Julie Goodyear's (Bet Lynch) is definitely worth a read too. I read that book in one sitting. I just couldn't put it down, but I cried at the end of Amanda Barrie's book.

3 comments:

Tvor said...

I've read Pat Phoenix's, which was good. She actually wrote two, i think i read the one about her earlier years. I've read Lynn Perrie's. It was as awful as everyone says it is. I've read Julie Goodyear's as well and i have Jean Alexander's here that i've not read yet.

Anonymous said...

I used to run a little charity bookshop in Chorley and whenever anything like that ever came up I would snatch it up! I got Bill Waddington's autobiography. It was a signed first edition!

Anonymous said...

Red Dwarf Rulz !

My friends and I have been fans for YEARS! We have all the shows on DVD and watch them so often we're supprised we've not worn out the discs. LOL :)

But...to our utter disgust - Craig Charles is wasting his tallent on that gawd awful rubbish -Coronation Street. * NOooooooo!!!
= We still Love Red Dwarf! But... Craig, Craig, Craig -Tut Tut!
* We love Craig, you but your tallent is wasted on a crappy soap.
We'd love to watch you on any other type of t.v series or on the big screen, but a soap - Nooooo!

Peace :)

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!