It's that time of the week when we meet a Coronation Street fan of the week! Would you like to be a Coronation Street fan of the week? Click here to find out more.
Who are you and where are you from?
I am Mark Berry, I am from New Zealand. Here I am on the picture, right, next to Adam Rickett. On the picture it looks like I was touching his nipple, but I can assure you that I was definitely not!
How long have you been watching Corrie?
Since I was a kid, my parents love the show.
Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?
Karen McDonald is my favourite, she was the reason why I watched Coronation Street regularly and stopped when she left. I don't watch anymore, but still read the Coronation Street Blog so I can tell my parents what to watch out for.
Favourite male character?
I'm not too sure, hardly anyone stands out.
What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?
Karen and Steve fake divorce, Sophie pretend to be a psychic with Vera.
And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
Karen, Becky and Gail united to send Tracy back to prison for good. Rita and Emily pulling pranks on Norris until he promise to stop interfering with their lives. And Ken to have all of his family together - including Adam (recasted maybe).
Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share?
I met Adam Rickitt when he was in New Zealand, he is very friendly bloke and very welcoming.
Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook
You might also like...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October 2026 W...
-
Wednesday 23rd September 2026 CHRISTINA GETS A DISTURBING BLAST FROM THE PAST In the undertakers, Christina observes George as he talks Tim ...
-
Coronation Street reveals a dramatic showdown sparked by a dangerous love triangle. The teaser exposes the tensions at the Platts as a calcu...
-
Friday 25th September 2026 DEBBIE’S IN A DAZE AS EVA’S LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE As Nick and Toyah search for Sam, a disorientated Debbie a...
-
Thursday 24th September 2026 EVA FINDS HERSELF IN A BARREL OF TROUBLE Full of a cold, Eva sees Susie and Ben off for the audition in London....
-
Monday 28th September 2026 WILL DEBBIE THROW CARL TO THE WOLVES? As Ben sits at Eva’s hospital bedside, after she was attacked and left for ...
-
This is all Nick's fault. If he'd just given Sam his phone back, none of it would've happened. In fact, why was poor old Sam...
-
Welcome. We open at Chariot Square Happy Hour where Izzy, Sean, Michael and Carla are enjoying a few drinks. Glenda comes in looking for D...
-
This episode of the podcast covers the week of the 21st to the 25th September (Episodes #11,946 - #11,950). What a refreshingly watchable we...
-
Tuesday 22nd September 2026 TIM AND SALLY WONDER IF THEY’VE TAKEN ON TOO MUCH Sally looks at Lucy’s art project and is concerned to see a pi...
