Oh, how fickle I am. Just a few months ago I was blogging about how much I hate Tracy Barlow and today, well, kick me, go on, but now I fear I'm warming towards her.
While I still stand by my original hate-filled rant that the woman is damaged goods and needs psychiatric care, there's a chink in her armour now she's let her guard down as Tracy tries to get Steve back: "I don't want you back in my bed, I want you back in my life."
And whose heart didn't melt just a little with that scene last week when Tracy playing her tapes in the Barlow living room. It was Bros singing When Will I, Will I Be Famous? When yer thwump yer good-for-nothing builder boyfriend over the head with an ornmanent and get set down for 15 years Tracy-luv, that's when.
Come on, let's face it, she'll never be Tracy McDonald (or will she, what do you think - that just might be the Coronation Street wedding to end all Coronation Street weddings!) but she might be up the stick with Steve's baby for the second time around.
Anyone else warming towards Tracy the tapes Barlow? It can't just be me, can it? Hmm... if so then maybe I should take more medication. Nurse!
Friday, 29 July 2011
You might also like...
-
Friday 2nd October 2026 CHRISTINA SEES THE DAUGHTER SHE NEVER HAD Sally and Lucy call at the undertakers to order Rachel’s plaque. Sally pr...
-
Thursday 1st October 2026 SOMEONE CONFESSES As someone overhears Ben telling Kevin that so far the police have no idea who attacked Eva, the...
-
Wednesday 30th September 2026 THE NET CLOSES IN AROUND THE GUILTY The police take Carl in for questioning over the attack on Eva. Carl prote...
-
Good evening. Doug (Steve Evets, best known probably for his long term role in Brassic) provided a class performance this evening. We know...
-
This is all Nick's fault. If he'd just given Sam his phone back, none of it would've happened. In fact, why was poor old Sam...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 5 October to Friday 9 October 2026 Sall...
-
The previews are in for next week's Coronation Street and it looks as if it's going to be a good mix of high drama and some comedy D...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October 2026 W...
-
Monday 28th September 2026 WILL DEBBIE THROW CARL TO THE WOLVES? As Ben sits at Eva’s hospital bedside, after she was attacked and left for ...
