It's Wednesday and time to meet another Corrie fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Coronation Street fan of the week? Click here to find out more.
Who are you and where are you from?
Helloo, I'm Bec and I'm from Blackpool!
How long have you been watching Corrie?
Since I can remember, my mum and dad have watched it for years and I just followed!
Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?
Becky was my favourite female, so so sad to see her leave! and Royston, because he's so awkward and cute!
What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?
My favourite was the one where Gail's car got driven into the lake!
And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
Becky came back married Steve and was able to have babies and Tracy moved far away.
Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share?
I went to the set when I was very young, but that's about it - wish I could meet Becky!
You might also like...
-
Monday 5th October 2026 JODIE TEARS APART HER DAD’S SANITY David reveals that Doug has swiped both the toaster and the biscuit tin, Jodie p...
-
Friday 2nd October 2026 CHRISTINA SEES THE DAUGHTER SHE NEVER HAD Sally and Lucy call at the undertakers to order Rachel’s plaque. Sally pr...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Sunday 11 October to Friday 16 October 2026 Le...
-
Wednesday 7th October 2026 JODIE FINALLY SENDS SHONA PACKING As Jodie returns home with Shona’s birthday cake, she finds Shona frantically ...
-
Thursday 8th October 2026 IT’S THE FINAL SHOWDOWN FOR SHONA AND JODIE Flashforward: At No.8, the living room is strewn with someone’s belon...
-
The previews are in for next week's Coronation Street and it looks as if it's going to be a good mix of high drama and some comedy D...
-
This is the dramatic moment when Coronation Street’s ‘single white female’ Jodie Ramsey proves she will stop at nothing to steal her sister’...
-
Good evening. Doug (Steve Evets, best known probably for his long term role in Brassic) provided a class performance this evening. We know...
-
Coronation Street has released a dramatic first look of Sarah Barlow’s long awaited court case. Sarah, played by Tina O'Brien, was arres...
-
This is all Nick's fault. If he'd just given Sam his phone back, none of it would've happened. In fact, why was poor old Sam...
