Busted! Eileen and Beth saw Sally and Frank kissing in the factory!
Misplaced Memory award: Cracked star: Fiz said Tyrone called and visited all the time. Really? The time we saw him visit, he said he'd not been at all at that point.
Pretentious award: Rosie's new agent, Vivian.
Into the lion's den award: Sally and Frank up a tree? It'll all end in tears, luv.
Blonde Moment award: The Speed Dating flyers had "Monday 5th January" on them. Remember, this was all Eva's idea.
Fashion Fail: Don Johnson and the Miami Vice look was 25 years ago, mate.
Lonely Hearts award: Sob Star: I do feel bad for Eileen but an affair with a married man isn't the way.
Saint Stella strikes again: Now she's Sunita's saviour with a shoulder, advice and a new job and they barely know each other.
Spin Doctors award: PR Star: Sally is making peace on Frank's behalf with his mother and the clients and everyone else! She must be taking Saint lessons from Stella!
Poison Pen award: Bad enough Beth spreading the news about Sally and Frank to Kevin, but him slagging Sally off to Sophie? That'll help Sophie forgive him, oh yes.
Realistic resolution award: Kirk. I resolve to eat less white bread. Definitely more acheivable than learning to fly. I love Kirk!
Pants on Fire award: Peter for making elaborate lies about a councillor in order to get time with Carla
Lines of the Week:
Dev "Sally... borderline rude, she was" (Only borderline?)
Dev "You've had issues with my past and you took it out on her" (You know, he might have touched a nerve there)
Carla to Sally "If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you"
Beth about Jason "What happened to his dad?" Eileen "I don't know but I hope it's slow and very painful"
Sally "I've been round the block a few times, I'm a good judge of character" (*snort*)
Peter "I am the happiest scumbag alive"
Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook
Please nominate @CoroStreetBlog in Shorty Awards - Blogger
Sunday, 8 January 2012
You might also like...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October 2026 W...
-
Wednesday 23rd September 2026 CHRISTINA GETS A DISTURBING BLAST FROM THE PAST In the undertakers, Christina observes George as he talks Tim ...
-
Coronation Street reveals a dramatic showdown sparked by a dangerous love triangle. The teaser exposes the tensions at the Platts as a calcu...
-
Friday 25th September 2026 DEBBIE’S IN A DAZE AS EVA’S LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE As Nick and Toyah search for Sam, a disorientated Debbie a...
-
Thursday 24th September 2026 EVA FINDS HERSELF IN A BARREL OF TROUBLE Full of a cold, Eva sees Susie and Ben off for the audition in London....
-
Tuesday 22nd September 2026 TIM AND SALLY WONDER IF THEY’VE TAKEN ON TOO MUCH Sally looks at Lucy’s art project and is concerned to see a pi...
-
Welcome. We open at Chariot Square Happy Hour where Izzy, Sean, Michael and Carla are enjoying a few drinks. Glenda comes in looking for D...
-
Roy's teacups now have cameras in the bottom of them for Bernie and Christina to peer into to read their futures in the tea-leaves. Go...
-
This episode of the podcast covers the week of the 21st to the 25th September (Episodes #11,946 - #11,950). What a refreshingly watchable we...
-
Monday 28th September 2026 WILL DEBBIE THROW CARL TO THE WOLVES? As Ben sits at Eva’s hospital bedside, after she was attacked and left for ...

