It's time to meet another Coronation Street fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Corrie fan of the week?
Find out more here!
Who are you and where are you from?
My name is Louise and I'm from Spain.
How long have you been watching Corrie?
I've been watching for 3 years so since 2013 even though I have been back and watched episodes since 2006
What's been some of your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why ?
I absolutely love Carla Connor because she is a powerful woman who has been through so much and she's so sarcastic as well which is a feature that I love. I also like Michelle Connor, Kate Connor and Bethany Platt. My favourite male I would have to say is Nick because he's part of the Platt family but he's different and he's the kind of business man which I love. I also like Liam, Johnny and Aidan Connor.
What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?
The whole Liam and Carla love situation, the tram crash, and Nick and Carla's love story as I am a Narla shipper
And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
My ideal storyline would be to bring Liam back and have Carla and Liam get together but however he's dead so that can't happen. Now that Carla has gone my fantasy storyline would be that Carla returns maybe three years later with a child and then Nick presumes it's someone else but then everyone soon finds out that it is actually nicks so Nick and Carla get back together and it ends happy.
Have you any snippets or news about meeting the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share ?
I went on the Corrie tour on the 27th of July 2015 and I've met around 20 cast members including Kym Marsh, Paula lane, Samia Ghadie, Tristan Gemmill and Tisha Merry.
Would you like to be our Corrie fan of the week?
Find out more here!
Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Download our free App | Visit Corrie.net
Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License
Monday, 1 August 2016
Coronation Street fan of the week - Louise from Spain
Labels:
coronation street fan of the week,
newsnow
You might also like...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October 2026 W...
-
Thursday 1st October 2026 SOMEONE CONFESSES As someone overhears Ben telling Kevin that so far the police have no idea who attacked Eva, the...
-
Wednesday 30th September 2026 THE NET CLOSES IN AROUND THE GUILTY The police take Carl in for questioning over the attack on Eva. Carl prote...
-
Friday 2nd October 2026 CHRISTINA SEES THE DAUGHTER SHE NEVER HAD Sally and Lucy call at the undertakers to order Rachel’s plaque. Sally pr...
-
This is all Nick's fault. If he'd just given Sam his phone back, none of it would've happened. In fact, why was poor old Sam...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 5 October to Friday 9 October 2026 Sall...
-
Friday 25th September 2026 DEBBIE’S IN A DAZE AS EVA’S LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE As Nick and Toyah search for Sam, a disorientated Debbie a...
-
Welcome. We open at Chariot Square Happy Hour where Izzy, Sean, Michael and Carla are enjoying a few drinks. Glenda comes in looking for D...
-
This episode of the podcast covers the week of the 21st to the 25th September (Episodes #11,946 - #11,950). What a refreshingly watchable we...
-
Coronation Street reveals a dramatic showdown sparked by a dangerous love triangle. The teaser exposes the tensions at the Platts as a calcu...