It's Wednesday and time to meet another Corrie fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Corrie fan of the week?
Click here to find out more.
Who are you and where are you from?
Erin, from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
How long have you been watching Corrie?
Sixteen years
Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?
Both of my favorite characters are dead! I used to love Fred, I say Fred,
and Blanche. As for current, living characters though, I love Steve
MacDonald because he is hilarious and I adore his gurns (which is a term
that we do not use in Canada and I only picked up from the Coronation
Street Blog). I love that Steve is always the loser in love -- and
everyone likes to cheer for the under dog! My favorite female character
is currently Kylie, because she adds a lot of flair to the Street and
she has the ability to rile Gail up, and I love anyone who riles Gail. I
doubt Kylie's character will be on the Street long term though.
What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?
My
sister is as avid a Corrie fan as I am, and I remember she and I
watching in suspense and squeeling with tension when Martin admitted to
Gail that he was having an affair with nurse Rebecca. That was one of my
most memorable scenes. I always enjoy storylines involving Liz and Jim
(when they show up on the street), and recently I have been enjoying the
twisted antics of crazy Kristy and poor Tyrone.
And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
I really
like when Corrie keeps it real. I would like to see Claire and the boys
come back to the Street and for Claire to get together with someone with
a little sexiness -- like Jason Grimshaw! I like the less outlandish,
every day story lines.
Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share?
Obviously
not, as I live in Canada, but I dream of taking part in the World of
Coronation Street tour someday --- #1 priority on my bucket list!
Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook
You might also like...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October 2026 W...
-
Friday 25th September 2026 DEBBIE’S IN A DAZE AS EVA’S LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE As Nick and Toyah search for Sam, a disorientated Debbie a...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 5 October to Friday 9 October 2026 Sall...
-
Wednesday 30th September 2026 THE NET CLOSES IN AROUND THE GUILTY The police take Carl in for questioning over the attack on Eva. Carl prote...
-
Thursday 1st October 2026 SOMEONE CONFESSES As someone overhears Ben telling Kevin that so far the police have no idea who attacked Eva, the...
-
This is all Nick's fault. If he'd just given Sam his phone back, none of it would've happened. In fact, why was poor old Sam...
-
Coronation Street reveals a dramatic showdown sparked by a dangerous love triangle. The teaser exposes the tensions at the Platts as a calcu...
-
Welcome. We open at Chariot Square Happy Hour where Izzy, Sean, Michael and Carla are enjoying a few drinks. Glenda comes in looking for D...
-
Thursday 24th September 2026 EVA FINDS HERSELF IN A BARREL OF TROUBLE Full of a cold, Eva sees Susie and Ben off for the audition in London....
-
This episode of the podcast covers the week of the 21st to the 25th September (Episodes #11,946 - #11,950). What a refreshingly watchable we...
