In our "Yay or Nay" the other day, the responses were overwhelmingly NAY. Most of you were not enjoying the Molly and Kevin affair and many of you put forth very good reasons. I happen to agree. I was about to post another comment but it got longer and longer so I realized I was composing a rant. Fair enough, blog it, I thought. And so I did.
Saturday, 10 October 2009
Molly and Kevin? A great big NAY
In our "Yay or Nay" the other day, the responses were overwhelmingly NAY. Most of you were not enjoying the Molly and Kevin affair and many of you put forth very good reasons. I happen to agree. I was about to post another comment but it got longer and longer so I realized I was composing a rant. Fair enough, blog it, I thought. And so I did.
Labels:
coronation street,
corrie,
itv soaps,
kevin webster,
molly dobbs
You might also like...
-
Monday 5th October 2026 JODIE TEARS APART HER DAD’S SANITY David reveals that Doug has swiped both the toaster and the biscuit tin, Jodie p...
-
Friday 2nd October 2026 CHRISTINA SEES THE DAUGHTER SHE NEVER HAD Sally and Lucy call at the undertakers to order Rachel’s plaque. Sally pr...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Sunday 11 October to Friday 16 October 2026 Le...
-
Wednesday 7th October 2026 JODIE FINALLY SENDS SHONA PACKING As Jodie returns home with Shona’s birthday cake, she finds Shona frantically ...
-
Thursday 8th October 2026 IT’S THE FINAL SHOWDOWN FOR SHONA AND JODIE Flashforward: At No.8, the living room is strewn with someone’s belon...
-
The previews are in for next week's Coronation Street and it looks as if it's going to be a good mix of high drama and some comedy D...
-
This is the dramatic moment when Coronation Street’s ‘single white female’ Jodie Ramsey proves she will stop at nothing to steal her sister’...
-
Good evening. Doug (Steve Evets, best known probably for his long term role in Brassic) provided a class performance this evening. We know...
-
Coronation Street has released a dramatic first look of Sarah Barlow’s long awaited court case. Sarah, played by Tina O'Brien, was arres...
-
This is all Nick's fault. If he'd just given Sam his phone back, none of it would've happened. In fact, why was poor old Sam...