While the Daily Mail may be a paper I don't usually read - even if it does have wacky photos of Corrie's Ken Barlow - The Guardian is one that I do. And it was there I spotted an ad for A Gala for Saint George, and the president for the night will be John Savident, better known and much missed as Corrie butcher Fred, I say, half a pound of sausage and some chops, please love.
Monday, 24 March 2008
John Savident in A Gala for St George
While the Daily Mail may be a paper I don't usually read - even if it does have wacky photos of Corrie's Ken Barlow - The Guardian is one that I do. And it was there I spotted an ad for A Gala for Saint George, and the president for the night will be John Savident, better known and much missed as Corrie butcher Fred, I say, half a pound of sausage and some chops, please love.
You might also like...
-
Monday 5th October 2026 JODIE TEARS APART HER DAD’S SANITY David reveals that Doug has swiped both the toaster and the biscuit tin, Jodie p...
-
Friday 2nd October 2026 CHRISTINA SEES THE DAUGHTER SHE NEVER HAD Sally and Lucy call at the undertakers to order Rachel’s plaque. Sally pr...
-
Thursday 1st October 2026 SOMEONE CONFESSES As someone overhears Ben telling Kevin that so far the police have no idea who attacked Eva, the...
-
Wednesday 30th September 2026 THE NET CLOSES IN AROUND THE GUILTY The police take Carl in for questioning over the attack on Eva. Carl prote...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 5 October to Friday 9 October 2026 Sall...
-
The previews are in for next week's Coronation Street and it looks as if it's going to be a good mix of high drama and some comedy D...
-
Coronation Street has released a dramatic first look of Sarah Barlow’s long awaited court case. Sarah, played by Tina O'Brien, was arres...
-
This is all Nick's fault. If he'd just given Sam his phone back, none of it would've happened. In fact, why was poor old Sam...
-
Good evening. Doug (Steve Evets, best known probably for his long term role in Brassic) provided a class performance this evening. We know...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Sunday 11 October to Friday 16 October 2026 Le...