Daddy's little girl award: Baby Pink star: Aww lovely little scene with John and the baby.
Interfering Mother-in-Law award: Cash Star: Kylie kept the money and married David anyway. At least Gail paid for the honeymoon!
Coming over all previous award: I thought Mary was actually going to swoon over Jim!
Kitchen Sink award: Gold Star: Mary has a whole stationery shop in her very large handbag. I beg to wonder what else is in there.
Buy yourself some friends award: Gold Star: Underworld girls only going to the hen night to get out of work!
Theme tune for the wedding? Kirk played 'Toxic' on the juke for the stag do.
Reunited award: Mushy Star: Liz and Jim back together. For 5 minutes, at least. He's not going to be able to give her the pub. Methinks that's half the attraction!
Busted award: Norris caught Tina and Graeme snogging and now Rita knows too!
Fashion statement: Sally's fascinator. I just can't get into that particular fashion. I think they look ridiculous!
Kylie's wedding dress! Gail figured she looked like a prostitute from the Wild West. I think that was the intention!
Big Adjustment Award: Gold Star: Faye is trying a bit too hard, stealing to show her gratitude.
Lines of the week:
Jim to Steve "It wasn't that long ago that you showed me a bit of respect" (Did he ever?)
Jim to Owen "Do you not know when you're beat, Vernon?" Owen "Owen!" Jim "It amounts to the same thing" (nice little nod to Liz's last husband there!)
David to Gail "You drive everybody to the edge. It's no wonder some of 'em jump off"
Audrey "You just walked in on a bit of a bitch and a moan" David "I know, and you were the 'moan'"
Kylie "Be a bit pleased. He could do a lot worse" Gail "Not if he sticks to human beings, he couldn't" (and the tranference to Ivy Tilsley is complete)
David "I can't get married with no pants on!" Nick "it might be kind of romantic, seeing as Kylie won't be wearing any either!"
Kylie to Becky "So you don't wish me luck, then?" Becky "I wish you were dead!" (Whoa, that was a bit harsh!)
David "I'm marrying the lady of my dreams" Gary "I'd hate to have your dreams" David "You should be so lucky...like she'd ever look at you!" (oh did I not tell you? she did!)
Kirk "It's not a hat, it's an 'amazer'" Sally "Fascinator!"
Kylie to Gail "Would you mind if I call you MUM?" (Brilliant!)
Sunday, 10 April 2011
You might also like...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October 2026 W...
-
Friday 25th September 2026 DEBBIE’S IN A DAZE AS EVA’S LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE As Nick and Toyah search for Sam, a disorientated Debbie a...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 5 October to Friday 9 October 2026 Sall...
-
Wednesday 30th September 2026 THE NET CLOSES IN AROUND THE GUILTY The police take Carl in for questioning over the attack on Eva. Carl prote...
-
This is all Nick's fault. If he'd just given Sam his phone back, none of it would've happened. In fact, why was poor old Sam...
-
Coronation Street reveals a dramatic showdown sparked by a dangerous love triangle. The teaser exposes the tensions at the Platts as a calcu...
-
Welcome. We open at Chariot Square Happy Hour where Izzy, Sean, Michael and Carla are enjoying a few drinks. Glenda comes in looking for D...
-
Thursday 1st October 2026 SOMEONE CONFESSES As someone overhears Ben telling Kevin that so far the police have no idea who attacked Eva, the...
-
This episode of the podcast covers the week of the 21st to the 25th September (Episodes #11,946 - #11,950). What a refreshingly watchable we...
-
Thursday 24th September 2026 EVA FINDS HERSELF IN A BARREL OF TROUBLE Full of a cold, Eva sees Susie and Ben off for the audition in London....

