Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 27 November 2020

Listen up! Coronation Street at 60 - radio interview with Corrie Blog


Your Coronation Street Blog editor (me) was interviewed by BBC Tees this week chatting about Coronation Street's 60th anniversary.
I talked about how 60 years of Coronation Street inspired me to give up the day job and become a full-time novelist and whether I think Corrie can last another 60 years.

If you'd like to listen to me chat on about all things Corrie, my bit begins at 3hrs, 55 mins at https://bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p08xzktb  

Glenda Young
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook






All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!