Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 15 November 2018

Coronation Street Fan of the Week - Alison in Derby


It's time to meet our Coronation Street fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Coronation Street fan of the week?  
Find out more here!


Who are you and where are you from?

Alison from Derby

How long have you been watching Corrie? 

The first storyline I remember was the Alan Bradley saga from 1989 when I was 11. My sons sometimes watch it with me when there is a big stunt like a car crash or an explosion. 

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?

I love Steve and Tracy. I love seeing them as teenagers in the current classic corrie episodes on ITV3 and can't believe that they are now unhappily married!

What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years? 

I still love the Alan Bradley saga and I love it when they bring people back from the past like when Emily Bishop met Ernie's killer Ed and when Ray Langton came back to see Deirdre and Tracy.

And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be? 

I wish Deirdre could return from the dead.

Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share? 

Recently I was featured in the magazine 'Inside Soap' as an avid fan of their magazine. In the interview I talked a lot about Corrie!

See also: Christmas gifts for Coronation Street fans

Read more Corrie news, interviews, gossip and spoilers  

Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook 







All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!