Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Corrie's Samia on snogging Shayne Ward

Samia Longchambon, who plays Maria Connor in Coronation Street, is interviewed this week in Inside Soap magazine.

She talks about Maria and Aidan getting back together again after a saucy snog up the ginnel which we'll see this week.

Samia says: "I think Maria is crazy! If she were my friend, I would be giving Maria a good shake and telling her that it's not going to end well. This romance clearly has trouble written all over it!

"Maria has a plan to 'unfriend' Eva. She can't bear being so two-faced. She decides to start doing impressions of Eva and making fun of her laugh, and the she insults her sister Leanne. Eva goes mad and throws a cream cake in her face - which is not very nice."

I can't wait to see this on screen!

Samia says about that scene: "I didn't know Cath Tyldesley (Eva) was going to go for it in the way she did. Actually, I don't think Cath herself knew! We literally did it in one take and I don't know how I didn't laugh. I had cream all over my face."

She also reveals that it feels weird to kiss Shayne Ward, who plays Aidan Connor, on screen as he's a mate of her husband's in real-life.

See also: 5 Magical Maria Moments in Coronation Street

Read more Corrie news and spoiler




Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!