Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 28 April 2017

Who are your Top 3 Corrie Fit Fellas?

Ah, Coronation Street men. They're rugged, they're handsome, they're usually to be found propping up the bar at the Rovers Return.


But who are your favourite, current Coronation Steret fit fellas? Who are the ones that you love to watch on screen because you like a bit of rough with your cup of tea and biscuit while you're wearing your slippes and your onesie?

My current - and I say current because this changes all the time - favourites are as pictured above. Rugged man of experience Johnny Connor.  Dark and handsome Peter Barlow is a perennial favourite too. And of course, another excuse to post a picture of the lovely Gary Windass, of whom I'm rather fond.

If any of our bloggers want to do a blog post about their favourite sexy females, go ahead. But for now I'm going to swoon over Gary just a little bit more.

Who would you put in your top three of Corrie fit fellas right now?

More Corrie news and spoilers at Coronation Street Blog




Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has to be Todd Grimshaw, he's lovely looking and has beautiful eyes. Also have a soft spot for Adam and Peter Barlow.

Tilly Flop said...

Rob, Peter and Todd. All well fit, charismatic and charming

abbyk said...

I think is the luscious Luke. Johnny and David are more engaging, but Luke is both kind and a trip to the spa for my eyes.

Tvor said...

I'll take Johnny and Peter and swap in Tim.

Anonymous said...

Todd, Aidan and Rob. Best looking three of the lot, David is OK too but still has a "little boy" look about him. I notice no-one has said Robert haha

Abercrombie said...

Johnny definitely, Peter for sure, and Todd is rather yummy.

popcorn said...

Gary, Peter and Rob.

C in Canada said...

Peter, Rob, and Tony! (I know he was killed off but he's one of my all time faves....could have been the accent!)

Laura said...

If we're only going for current characters, I would say Rob, Tim, and Peter.

Rapunzel said...

Snap!!

Maricha said...

Nick, Peter and David.

Anonymous said...

Johnny, Todd and Aidan are the best

Lily Bigfield said...

They've killed off my favourite, Andy, he of the soulful eyes. Sigh... I can't even come up with anyone to describe as 'fit' in the current cast. I suppose there is no chance that Phelan didn't kill him, and he could make a comeback?

Flo said...

I'd say Peter, Todd (I've always had a soft spot for him) and Billy.

I'm with Lily, Andy was so cute. And I'm another one who was in love with Tony Gordon, why did they have to kill him off? Or is he really dead???? (A girl can hope!)

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!