Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Coronation Street fan of the week - Joseph in Exeter

It's time to meet our Coronation Street fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Coronation Street fan of the week? 
Find out more here!

This week I'm delighted that we have one of the youngest Coronation Street fans of the week featured (with their parental consent, of course).  If you're a big Corrie fan and you're off school with time on your hands, email in to us and you could be our fan of the week too. If you're 16 or under, please ask a parent or guardian to email us too with consent for us to use your photo on the website!

Who are you and where are you from? My name is Joseph Billington and I live in Exeter, Devon.

How long have you been watching Corrie?
I have been watching Corrie for about 6 years but I have watched a lot of old 1960-90's episodes on YouTube.

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?

My favourite Corrie characters at the moment are Carla and Steve. Carla because she is the typical fiesty businesswoman with a lot of passion. Steve because he is funny and involved in lots of different comic storylines like "Rover the Dog".

What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?

I really enjoyed Hayley's Cancer storyline and I also love watching the stunts like the Tram Crash and Victoria Court Fire.

And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
My fantasy storyline would be Carla and Nick getting together and eventually getting wed in a really elegant style. Also, I would like Bev Unwin to return full-time and become good friends with Liz and Eileen. Dierdre's funeral showed that somebody needs to take her place in that group.

Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share?
I visited the tour last year and saw Brian Capron. I got an autograph and he told us about filming Maxine's murder.

Download our free App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook | Visit Corrie.net


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zagg said...

I love to see this show being embraced by the younger generation. Great profile Joseph. I share your fantasy storyline and hope for a Nick/ Carla wedding.

Anonymous said...

Hello Joseph from a Canadian fan! I love that young people are fans of the show.

Llifon said...

Wonderful! :)

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!