Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Kym Marsh asks Brooke Vincent to be one of 10 bridesmaids

Kym Marsh, who plays Michelle Connor in Coronation Street, is on the front cover of this week's OK magazine, taking about her upcoming wedding next year.

Kym says her third big day will be a "low-key" affair.  She's having 10 bridesmaids - and one of them will be Brooke Vincent, who plays Sophie Webster in Corrie.

"I love Brooke… She's like a little sister to me, I adore her, she's just the sweetest girl," Kym said. "I think I'll have about ten bridesmaids as I've got so many close, loyal friends – I will dress them in all the same colour though. Although I don't think I'm going to ask anyone else from Corrie to be my bridesmaid," she added.

What a shame, Fat Brenda's been left out again.

Glenda Young 
Flaming Nora Blog / Twitter  


Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!