Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Coronation Street fan of the week - Rebecca in Padiham

It's Wednesday and time to meet another Coronation Street fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Coronation Street fan of the week? All details here.

Who are you and where are you from?
I'm Rebecca from Padiham.

How long have you been watching Corrie?
I've been watching corrie for about 25 years.

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?
My favourite female character is Fiz, I love her personality and my favourite male character is Sean, he makes me laugh.

What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?
My favourite storylines have definitely been the tram crash and Tina's murder. 

And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?My fantasy storyline would be a story line with me starring in it.

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!