Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 12 May 2014

Bradley Walsh back on Coronation Street


Bradley Walsh, who played Danny Baldwin on Coronation Street, was back filming on the Coronation Street set today.

The official Coronation Street twitter feed at @itvcorrie said this about Bradley's stint on the Street today:
I wonder what documentary it's going to be? Does anyone have any ideas?

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

7 comments:

Humpty Dumpty said...

Wikipedia says about Bradley Walsh: 'He returned to the Coronation Street set in May 2014 to film a new documentary for ITV, all about the show.'

There's no room for him currently on Corrie but Danny's humour, and Walsh's acting, are greatly missed.

Rebecca said...

Aw, I had my hopes up there for a minute!

Rosie said...

Oh no! I'm going on Saturday, can he come back then?

Anonymous said...

Rebecca, I know how you feel. My reaction when I say the headline was "Yippee!"

It would be great if they even had him do a brief cameo - perhaps on a business trip in the area and just wanted to stop by to see the old faktry.

Anonymous said...

My heart sunk when I read he wasn't coming back :( It be great to see him. Bradley Walsh is a fab actor. I wonder how Leanne would react to seeing him!

vintgal003 said...

Oh Mr. Blackburn....please BRING Danny Baldwin back...he was fabulous with Frankie!! Yes...yes...bring them back!

John McE said...

Seconded.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!