Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 17 October 2013

Roy and Hayley's Blackpool trip recreated in Lego

LegoLand Manchester have recreated Roy and Hayley's trip to Blackpool, in lego.  Follow LegoLand on twitter at @LDCManchester.  and visit their website at www.legolanddiscoverycentre.co.uk/manchester/

Go behind the scenes at Roy and Hayley's Blackpool trip at the official Coronation Street website at http://www.itv.com/hayleysdiary-videos

I don't know about you but I'm still full of sadness after last night's wonderful episode with Roy and Hayley dancing in the Tower Ballroom.   I'll have to go, I think I've got something in my eye.
 
You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!