Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 27 October 2013

My Coronation Street Blog year


Doesn't time fly when you're having fun? It's just dawned on me that I'm about to celebrate my first anniversary as a blogger with this wonderful site.

I had followed the blog for a few years before plucking up the courage to write in and offer my services. And I'm still thrilled that I did. There is nothing better than writing about something you are passionate about and finding out other people, all over the place are passionate about it too. I love the feedback I receive on the blogs I contribute, even those that disagree with me. It's just great to connect with other Corrie fans.

All the bloggers who contribute to this site are of course, fabulous. I am still regularly entertained by everyone else's blogs and still feel very much a fan of the blog, even though I now feel so involved with it. Glenda, Barry, Diane and everyone else do such a sterling job, and long may they continue.

Without having to pause for thought, my ultimate blog highlight so far was being given the chance to go to Granada Studios for that wonderful press day. It was such a privilege to walk down those famous cobbles and meet some of the terrific Corrie cast.

Anyway, for now I think you're all stuck with me. Time for a celebratory cup of tea and an eccles cake methinks.


You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

6 comments:

Llifon said...

Happy anniversary Graeme and thanks for your great blogs! :)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your blogs. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful part of this blogsite, Graeme. Thanks for your insights and many laughs.
Bev

Glenda Young said...

You are fab! In fact, all the bloggers are, we have a wonderful team.

Passion, dedication and a bit of Corrie madness, that's all it takes!

Anonymous said...

Your blogs have been a very welcome addition.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This site just keeps getting better and better, with all the effort put forth by the entire team. You guys really work well together.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!