Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 30 September 2013

State of the Street - September 2013

What a great month for Coronation Street! I really enjoyed pretty much all of the storylines (Chesney/Sinead/Katy aside). My heart is breaking for Hayley. I'm waiting to see what happens now that Nick is waking up. I'm looking forward to Steve owning the pub again.

All this and more on State of the Street this month.

You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Agreed. Anything that brings us more of Steve McDonald can only be good. He is a delight.

I like Stella well enough, but I won't miss her. I certainly won't miss her utter boil of a mother.

ChiaGwen said...

A bit of an annoyance for me is that we don't hear anything about what happens to Karl now - no mention of a trial or sentence and also Kirsty....is she in prison, was she charged, is she in an Asylum?

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!