Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 20 September 2013

Spot the Corrie prop - September 20th 2013

Congratulations to AmandaB who was the first to spot that last week's painting could be found in Elsie's house back in the 1970s.

Back to something a bit more contemporary for this week's puzzle. We've featured quite a few teapots  in this slot in the past but this is a new one. Whereabouts on Coronation Street would you find this spotty example?


You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

In Roy and Hayleys flat .

Anonymous said...

Pod said: Fiz and Chesney's flat.

Anonymous said...

Sally's house.

- Shanny

Anonymous said...

Defo Izzy and Gary's flat. :)

-Crazy for Corrie

Tvor said...

I don't know. But I like!

Anonymous said...

Me too, Tvor. I want one!

Helen said...

I love this tea pot too, in fact, I've found a lot of home accessories on Corrie to my liking! I'll guess Fiz's place.

Anonymous said...

It's in Maria and Marcus's flat.

-duly noted

Anonymous said...

I'll say the Rovers.
AmandaB

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!