Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 6 September 2013

Reminder: Coronation Street is not on tonight, Friday 6 September

A reminder that Coronation Street schedules are changed tonight because of football.

There's no Corrie tonight, Friday 6 September.

Corrie moves to a one-hour episode on Sunday 8 September instead. 

I quite like a Sunday night Corrie, don't you?

You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't. It it's just perfect as it is. Too much time in between Corrie - 5 days, Wednesday to Sunday - it gives me Corrie withdrawals. :( I hope this is the last week for football, I don't want to miss anymore of my favourite show.

Anonymous said...

Just settled down to watch Corrie, put my feet up, cracked open my can of diet coke and bag of crisps! Darn that football! I,m in Florida and really look forward to M-W-F. Corrie. When is the football over. Who the heck plays football on a Friday anyway? That,s what Saturdays are for! ):

Newfy Pearl said...

I look forward to my Friday evenings and my Corrie. I am so disappointed not to have it this evening...... :-(

Anonymous said...

There are several good programs already on Sunday night, as the various networks know it's a night when most people are home with family so they compete for viewers. By contrast Friday night has less good shows, since many people go out that night, hence Corrie has less competition. However, with the various recording devices now available, as well as internet downloading, viewing habits have changed, so timing doesn't matter like it used to.
I'm just content that the show is not pre-empted.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!