Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 18 July 2013

Coronation Street blogger's dog is ITV soap look-a-like


Coronation Street's furriest fan appeared on This Morning earlier, and I'm sure you'll agree, he's probably the cutest too.

This is my two-year-old bulldog PJ, who has a slight resemblance to Corrie legend Ena Sharples - if he's in the right mood.

Thanks to Sharon Marshall for including PJ in the show. You can see other soap lookalikes by searching #soaplookalike on Twitter.

You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny you should mention your bulldog. My bulldog, Tyler, has a crush on Eccles.

Anonymous said...

I see it! Gosh, I loved Ena in Corrie. I'm re-watching the 60s boxset and her early scenes with Martha and Minnie have me in stitches.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!