Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 26 July 2013

Spot the Corrie prop - July 26th 2013

It was a fairly easy prop for you all last week. As Shanny correctly guessed, the battered old clock can be found in Roy's Rolls.

Another easy one this week as we ask where on Coronation Street you would be able to buy this choice merchandise.


You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll say Dev's, though I wouldn't put it past Norris to stock that.
AmandaB

Anonymous said...

Shanny will say The Kabin just because Anonymous said it's Dev's. :)

Anonymous said...

Anonymouses unite! Dev's.

corriefan said...

The Kabin. Rita should use one for Norris sometimes because of the things he says.

Anonymous said...

It does look like a new item, but I'm going out on a limb; Dierdre's the only one I can think of with a dog (Maria's-whose-name-I-have-forgotten is never around anymore), so I'll say Diedre's house.

Anonymous said...

Who knew Dev carried a full line of dog-related products? I thought I saw a chew toy on the wall as well :) What other treasures lurk there?

Janice said...

Just to be contrary I will say Chesney's stall at the market next to the dog collars he peddles.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!