Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Spoilers for next week's Coronation Street, June 24-28

Without any piffle, here's the storyline for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely in 50 words or less.

Week of Monday 24 to Friday 28 June


David schemes to break up Nick and Leanne, Izzy gives up baby fight, Roy goes missing, nasty Norris lies to Emily, Faye’s left home alone.

The full weekly preview, with loads of pictures is right here on Corrie.net

Missed last week's Corrie? 
Catch up with the Coronation Street Weekly Updates   

You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

10 comments:

Frosty the Snowman said...

FayE is suddenly remembered again. Does anyone actually care about her and Tim?

Anonymous said...

Not me

Anonymous said...

Me neither...didn't even notice she wasn't around.

Nathan Johnson said...

And neither does Anna from the looks of it, despite the fact she shouldn't of handed Faye over to Tim as Anna is her adoptive mother.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barrie.T said...

It's nice to see that Eileen Derbyshire is alive and well. She makes rare appearances like the Queen. Last time I saw her was the Rovers fire.

ChiaGwen said...

Nobody but me seems to have noticed Beige St. Ella now wears color ALL THE TIME! Someone in the tower is reading this blog. FayE who?

Janice. said...

Look at that picture and tell me Norris is straight. People have said about the actor's limited range but frilly pink pinnie is from wardrobe.

Anonymous said...

ChiaGwen- Perhaps St.Ella got hit by the golf trophy Dev was nearly hit with, that's why she's wearing so much colour!

Chatty Kathy said...

ChiaGwen, St Ella wearing colors now is very gratifying to me, because I think I was the first one to point out the whole beige thing she had going on. From there many of us ran with it, calling her Beige Lady, The Beige One, Beigey, etc.

The fact that I could have actually influenced wardrobe choices on a famous Brit show FROM ACROSS THE POND just tickles me no end.

Obviously they read our blog. :) I just wish there was someone in my life I could tell this to who would:
A) Know what I'm talking about, and
B) Give a rat's behind

But I think it's a massive hoot!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!