Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 30 May 2013

Queen-a Sharples?

Maybe I was looking at this morning's newspaper through horribly bleary eyes but every time I glanced at this new picture of Her Majesty, my brain kept telling me it was Ena Sharples!

This is, of course, wrong on many levels .It could be a serious indicator that I've reached a stage where everyone reminds me of someone who has trodden the cobbles.

Other than the Audrey Roberts/Duchess of Cornwall 'separated at birth' example, I can't think of any more Royal resemblances down Weatherfield way.

Prove me wrong!


You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!