Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 27 April 2013

Vote for your favourite Corrie accessory

 If you haven't yet, you can still vote for your favourite Corrie accessory.
 
Is it Alf Roberts's trilby hat? Hilda Ogden's curlers? Or Roy Cropper's bag?
 
Feel free to add your own choice of course! Voting closes on Monday, 29 April.
 

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

5 comments:

Dolly Tubb said...

Great survey, Llifon! I'd rather like to have voted for Hilda Ogden's pinny or Peter Barlow's tatoos :). However, as neither of these are available I think it has to be Roy Cropper's bag - I love that he has his keys on a string inside them!

Llifon said...

Dolly Tubb, you can add your own choice if you want. I made a list of the most prominent accessories over the years that I could think of and then everybody can add their own favourites. That's what's great - it's isn't narrowed down to just my own choices. :)

Anonymous said...

Ena's hairnet.

Smac said...

Greetings from T.O. It was fluke how I started watching Corrie back in 1988 or 89. I wanted to call my producer on a Sunday morning but knew if I called before 11:00 she'd be watching and wouldn’t take my call. I turned it on so I could monitor when it was over. Watched the last 15 minutes of the episode of Gail & Martin's wedding and was curious. Several people at work were more than happy to fill me in on the back stories. Watched again the following week and was hooked.

Smac said...

Oops. That was meant for C is for Canada.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!