Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 14 February 2013

Who is your Coronation Street Valentine?

It's February 14th, St. Valentine's Day, making it the most romantic day of othe year, apparantly, and one of the richest for Mr Hallmark, no doubt. Cynical? Me? Oh, just a bit.

Anyway, let's cast aside cynicism and have a bit of a Coronation Street St. Valentine's day blog post.

So, go on then - which Coronation Street character - or cast member - would you send a Valentine's day card to?  And which one would you want to wine and dine on a St. Valentine's dinner? 


You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kym Lomas of course! And Samia Ghadie.

Anonymous said...

Marcus :-)

~JB in Canada

Anonymous said...

I would want to send a card to Roy - but I would want to wine and dine with Lewis - he is just so smooth!
Bev

Stephen said...

I love my beautiful wife, but if I was single, I would be at Anna Windass's door every day with flowers.

Rachel said...

One of the bad boys: Peter or Karl.

Janice. said...

Schmichael. I miss that big strapping lad.

Llifon said...

If I would be 60 years older, it would have to be Rita :)

ChiaGwen said...

Lewis with his elevator shoes and all - even though his compliments would be fake I'd soak it all up with glee!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!