Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 8 February 2013

Fab Photo Friday - February 8th 2013

It's Friday again so it's time for this week's fab Coronation Street photo. We're going to have a little quiz this week, just answer these simple questions:

Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong?
Who put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop?


To see the whole scene again have a look here.


You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

6 comments:

Carry On Blogging! said...


Oh I did enjoy that scene!

Anonymous said...

He made my baby fall in love with me!!!
Charlie Stubbs...a real piece of work but is there no justice on the street? Why is the Tracy Barlow character still wandering around after clubbing him to death? She really isn't that popular of a character is she?

Beth said...

I followed the link to the Shelley/ Charlie wedding. Now that was a good storyline that I'd forgotten about. It emphasised how good they made them back then!

Sunny Jim said...

I think Shelley/Charlie is probably my favourite Corrie wedding. I just loved Shelley running through the streets of Weatherfield in her wedding dress.

Anna said...

I loved when she phoned Zack.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, good ol' good time Charlie!!

Too bad he isn't around. He could take care of a few folks I'm getting tired of. :-)

~JB in Canada

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!