Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Coronation Street fan of the week - Robin in Cannock

It's Wednesday and time to meet another Corrie fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Corrie fan of the week?
Click here to find out more.

Who are you and where are you from?
My name is Robin Barron, also known as Bazza and I'm from Cannock (Staffordshire)

How long have you been watching Corrie?
For around about 12 years.

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why
My favourite female character is Mary because she won't take no for an answer where Norris is concered and this makes for many comic moments between moth of them.

What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?
My earliest Coronation Street memory was the fight between Gail Platt and Eileen Grimshaw over Todd being gay, but having promised to marry Sarah Louise.

My favourite storyline, although it was a very short storyline, Jack’s illness has been my favourite because of his memories and emotions culminating in Vera’s return to take him to Corrie heaven

And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?

Ken Barlow to have an affair with Sally Webster

Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share?
I have tried all the Corrie pies- my favourite is chicken and leek. I have also tried the Newton and Ridley Beer in Manchester. I have met some of the cast at various events e.g. Becky opened Poundland in my home town - she signed my Corrie calendar which she had not seen before. I also bumped into the actors who play Julie and Brian in a cafe while having a hot chocolate.

Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about Emily Bishop getting it in with Roy Cropper?

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!