Hi, my name is Michelle and I am from Wales
How long have you been watching Corrie?
I've been watching Corrie since I can remember. My earliest memory is when I was 3 years old in 1988, I am 27 now.
Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?
1) Stella Price - I think she made the show interesting. It is nice to see someone different in the pub and I love the storyline between her and Leanne.
2) Leanne Barlow - I like her character. When she arrived in 1997 she was cheeky, fiesty, no fear and different.
3) Ivy Tildsley - She was the only one who stood up to Mike Baldwin without fear when she was working in the factory.
4) Jack Duckworth - he always tried to find a way of running away from Vera; they were the best couple ever I think.
5) Rita Sullivan - she always tell it straight.
What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?
Stella's car crash, Stella and Leanne's reunion 30th birthday, Les found Leanne in the club, Carla rape, Rita and Dennis' wedding, Tram crash, Mad Maya's death and Fred and Ashley father and son relationship.
What would be your fantasty storyline?
Stella's father turns out to be Norris after Gloria had an affair with him but he never said anything to his wife as it was before they met. Leanne gets pregnant by Nick. Gail working in the Kabin with Rita and Norris. Carla dresess up as a gnome for a laugh. The school gets blown up and there's a riot on the Street.
Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook