Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Kym Marsh confirmed as young Elsie Tanner for Street of Dreams Musical


Kym Marsh, who plays Coronation Street's Michelle Connor, has been confirmed to play the young Elsie Tanner in the Coronation Street Musical, Street of Dreams.

I think Kym looks stunning in this picture, released today.

The Coronation Street live musical has its world premiere at the Manchester Arena in May before dates in Dublin, Belfast and Newcastle. Anyone going to see it?

Jodie Prenger will play the older Elsie Tanner.

Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

4 comments:

Tvor said...

She looks fine, i guess. I would have said Jessie Wallace was too "Kat Slater" to be Pat Phoenix and she proved me wrong so perhaps Kym Marsh will as well.

Anonymous said...

I guess that's why she got the breast augmentation all that while ago, so she could do this role. I have my doubts about Kym's ability to do the role, but I admit I'm also biased because I don't care for her acting at all.

Anonymous said...

So Michelles off on another cruise ship in the street? If so please make it a long voyage this time, perhaps to the bermuda triangle? - Micky

Anonymous said...

Needs padding round the hips.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!