Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 3 February 2012

Coronation Street walking tours, Spring 2012

With thanks to Mark Llewellin's Blog for details of Coronation Street walking tours for Spring 2012.  Mark is a Coronation Street guide and I've been lucky enough to have been on one of his tours - they are fantastic and I can personally highly, very highly, recommend them.

From Mark's Blog:

Wed 14 March - I'll be looking after a tour by Elite Coaches of Sale, Manchester, which will be visiting several Corrie locations.  Full details here.

Sun 29 April - I'll be showing a group from Canada around some Corrie locations.  It's part of a great UK holiday run by coronationtravel.com

Mon 11 June - I'm conducting a tour of Corrie locations as part of a visit to Liverpool by the Carribean Princess cruise ship.  If you want further details drop me an email - email address available on Mark's Blog - and I'll put you in touch with the tour operator.

Fri 27 July: The annual World of Coronation Street tour arrives from Canada.    You'll get details from kemptvilletravel.com

Last year I offered walking tours of Manchester city centre which include the full Corrie story, a walk past the studios (not in them!) and some Corrie locations.  This year I'm unable to fit many in - but if you want to check out a date please drop me an email - email address available at Mark's blog - but do let me know what date(s) you can make.
Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

4 comments:

Val said...

I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada and wish so much to go to England and visit the Corrie site as well as other areas within the country. Unfortunately, with a husband in health care and two boys with disabilities, I am unable at this time to travel. I really love seeing the sites through the internet and watching the British television offerings here.

Val Surbey

Anonymous said...

i lve in the uk and would love to visit the corrie set seems if i pay around 2.000 pounds i can go what a honour or not !!

Anonymous said...

Miserable sod.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me ? ...

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!