Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Do you live with a Coronation Street look-a-like?

Coronation Street Blog reader Alyson Truelove has sent in this photo of her husband. She says that he's constantly  approached in the street, at work, even on holiday and asked if he is Owen out of Coronation Street, actor Ian Puleston-Davies.

What do you think?

If you live with a Corrie look-a-like, send your pictures in and we'll blog the best.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well yes, I would most certainly have looked twice, and maybe more!

Ange said...

Oooh, where do we put the photos? I live with a Stanley Ogden lookalike. I tried to colour his hair to make him a little more like Ken once but I've decided I like him just as he is :)

BarrieT said...

I couldn't tell who the photo was supposed to be til i read the answer

Cherryblossomdiva said...

Yes, I saw the resemblance at once!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!