Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Spot the Corrie prop result

Sorry for the delay in bringing you the result of last week's Coronation Street spot the prop competition but I was away enjoying myself at the Glastonbury Festival.

As so many of you spotted, the shelf can be found in Rita's flat, freshly refurbished after the tram crash.

I returned with a tan so ignore all those nay-sayers who only see the rain and the mud. Every year I promise myself that I'll go to see Craig Charles on the ones and twos but it never seems to happen. Though I did once sit next to Georgia Taylor in the Cabaret Tent.

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!