Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 23 June 2011

Pics: Audrey Roberts with her new fella

There's some paparazzi snaps on the Daily Mail website that show Audrey Roberts out on a date with her new fella, Marc Selby.

Well, I know as a lady of a certai age (ahem), all I can say about Coronation Street actor Andrew Hall is this: you can put a frock on him, you can put him in a blonde wig, you can stick him in my favourite soap but he's always going to be Russell from Butterflies to me, one of my first ever telly crushes, along with this bloke.

10 comments:

Llywela said...

Heeeeee, I kinda love that picture. It bugs the heck out of me that Marc talks like an information pamphlet most of the time, but still.

Anonymous said...

Marc has got to be the worst character since Jim's girlfriend Gwen......or was that Marc just wearing a different wig! Extremely annoying, terrible acting and not worthy of Audrey.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, have loved Audrey for years but.... no. Too much. WAY too much!

Yoork said...

lol Nora - did he always have those fake teeth?!

Frosty the Snowman said...

They look like something from the Munsters.

Layman Battler said...

Simply awful.

Do the decent thing, Collinson, eh.

Glenda Young said...

Yoork, no, he was quite the dish in the day!

Tvor said...

I love it! I'm not keen on the actor, he talks through clenched teeth which makes mine itch but otherwise, why not? Audrey has always been open minded, more than Gail anyway and it's great that she has a storyline of her own. Always been a fan of Audrey, me.

John McE said...

Oh dear God, couldn't someone arrange a whip-round to at least get him a proper wig? He has to be the most unrealistic transvestite I've ever seen (and I've seen a fair few). Lily Savage would be far more believable (and funnier).

Either drop the story a.s.a.p., or at least make him up to look a bit more convincing.

Anonymous said...

What an unconvincing tranny. And Marc is no better.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!