Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 11 June 2011

New blogger alert

Hi There! My name is Sean and I'm 14, that probably makes me the youngest blogger yet here on the Coronation Street Blog. I'm from Ireland but originally from Australia, unfortunately my parents moved to Leprechaun Land when I was four.

I have been watching Corrie (I never call it Coronation Street) since I moved to Ireland. Every cloud as they say. My first memory of Corrie was when Fiz first appeared back in 2001 and the Hillman era. And I've been hooked every since, and in the space of 2 years, I've been collecting (or hoarding is a better word) all types of memorbilia. Cups, DVDs, books, even a model Rovers.

My favourite character was, and always will be, Bet Lynch (I refuse to call her Gilroy). Nowadays, my favourite current characters are Mary and Sylvia. Two of the best recent Corrie creations.

Anyway, that's it. I'm off to watch more Corrie from the 1986 boxset. Hopefully I'll be posting a lot here from now on. What an honour!

Signing off, Sean.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome Sean! Looking foward to your comments on our favourite soap! (Wish I had yourRovers model as well!) cheers Eden x

janereynolds8 said...

Hi Sean, and welcome to our happy little band. I'll look forward to reading your posts. I'm fairly new to CCB too, but everyone's really great, and I'm thrilled to be a part of it!

Llifon said...

Welcome Sean. At least there's a bright future to the blog! :)

zz said...

Thanks guys. I've found this about a year ago and I've been commenting alot these few weeks so I know my way around the blog :P

Thanks for the comments :D

Tvor said...

Welcome Sean!

maggie muggins said...

Welcome from me too Seanie! It will be interesting to hear from such a young Corrie fan, especially one who is watching the 1986 boxset.

Anonymous said...

Hello Sean! I really look forward to hearing input on Corrie from someone your age.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!