Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 19 June 2011

Coronation Street's titles uncovered

I have recently been looking into the locations used in the Coronation Street opening titles, doing this I have discovered all the locations used, so I took some snapshots on Google Streetview, and posted them all on Corrie Chatter, a Coronation Street forum.

There was too many pictures to post directly on here, so go and have a peek over there. If I got any of the locations wrong (I have a feeling the Castlefield one isn't the right area - though it does have all the elements used in that shot) then tweeter me @WeatherfieldRec.

Update: I noticed Corrie Chatter needs a membership to view, so if you aren't a member, you can view on this forum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How you ever figured anything from those blurry pictures, I sure don't know. I haven't watched the opening titles since they started them last year. Honestly, it makes my eyes go wonky because everything is too blurry.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!