Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 4 December 2010

Coronation Street Nintendo DS - a news update

For Corrie fans waiting the release of the Coronation Street game on Nintendo DS, I have some news. I contacted Nintendo this week to ask when the game was due to be released, as it's been a very long time coming. Nintendo PR said that the game was being manufactured by a third party gaming company called Mindscape Entertainment and suggested, rather tersely I thought, that I contact them. So I did, but I haven't heard anything back yet.

HMV have the game in stock from February 2011. When we hear more news on this, we'll let you know.

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!