Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 10 December 2010

Carla, Nick, Leanne and Peter...What's next for them?

Our blogger Ben Karlow wonders what's next for the Street? Well, with Leanne choosing Peter over Nick and Carla in bits because she's lost Peter, either to the angels or to Leanne, we don't know yet, I got thinking about what's next for these four people. Check out my predictions over here. 

I've been thinking a lot about Coronation Street this week. I'm sure I've even dreamed about it! What happened, what's next, what will happen when various truths spread like the swine flu.

Gosh, I love this show!

Corrie-Geek, and proud of it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want Leanne and Peter to be happy together with Simon. I always thought they made a great family unit.

Anonymous said...

yeah, I think in the long-term Peter and Leanne will be one of the marquee coronation street couples just like Ken and Deirdre. Doesn't mean that it won't be a bumpy ride along the way.

Also, it would be too much of a waste of Jane Danson's acting abilities (as witnessed during the live ep) to leave her with Ben Price. Chris Gascoyne is a much better match.

Frosty the Snowman said...

I think as they have changed Carla's character out of all recognition, that sobbing at the hospital was a bit too much to take from the normally tough cookie, she didnt even cry like this for Liam did she? - I think Carla should be written out now.

Kylie O'Reilly said...

we have to get ourselves through the upcoming 'Salty' storyline next - these will be taking a backseat while Peter recovers and Carla rehabs

Reginald Fah-Fah said...

I totally disagree with Frosty the Snowman! Nonsense..I tell you!

Carla should never be written out of Corrie! She brings the drama with her swinging designer handbags, glasses of red wine and amazing lips. Keep Bring it!!!

Carla doesn't need rehab, she got so much fire to self help herself.

I think Peter was mad not choicing Carla over Leanne. What is wrong with Peter?

Peter should have an affair with Carla and treat her like a queen as she has had so much bad luck with men!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!