Anyway, here's why she SHOULD be locked up!
1. For crimes against haircuts over the years
2. For being daft enough to marry the wrong man, over and over and over again.
3. For marrying Brian Tilsley – twice
4. For fighting Eileen Grimshaw in the street, in a very bad dressing gown
5. For letting son David Platt push her around - and down the stairs
6. For bringing David Platt into the world
7. For not having the nerve to ever stand up to her evil mum-in-law Ivy Tilsley
8. Because her golden sons, the Plattilsley boys, can never do anything wrong
9. For being totally thick where men are concerned
10. All of the above
And 2 reasons why she has to go free to roam Coronation Street again:
1. She’s innocent
2. She's Gail... and she’s great