Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 3 May 2010

Michelle and Ciaran to get steamy

According to Digital Spy, Michelle and Ciaran (played by Kym Marsh and Keith Duffy) are due to have a bit of a fling on Coronation Street, and "steamy scenes" have already been filmed.

Sorry, but "yeuch".

The thought of this pair getting it on, steamily or otherwise, leaves me cold. Don't get me wrong - I love Ciaran. He deserves a decent storyline AND a decent love interest. Michelle's okay but just the wrong person for Ciaran, in my opinion. No. It should be ME, ME, ME!!
I think I'll do a Mary and buy a camper van. I'll get her recipe for hot chocolate with "just a hint of brandy" and set myself up outside Granada studios. When Ciaran/Keith walks past, I'll open the camper door, stick me leg out "accidentally" and whisk him off to Howarth. Job done - thanks for the tips, Mary!

10 comments:

Old Ena said...

WHOA! With that picture, I thought it was MARY and CIERAN, that I would love to see!

Chris M said...

The thing about taboid headlines such as 'steamy' is that they never live up to their headlines. I don't know how steamy you can get before the 9PM watershed, but it probably doesn't amount to anything more than suggestive innuendo and a topless Ciaran.

It's just like every few months we hear that an upcoming episode will feature the Street's 'Most Violent Scene yet,' yet when it reaches the screen it amounts to nothing more than a bloodied nose. (c.f Hayley and her son. Very powerful surely, but definately not the most violent)

Glenda Young said...

Chris, I agree. I'd love a Coronation Street "after hours" where all the men could do their ironing with their shirts off (except for Eddie Windass)

Sea Penguin said...

I know, Old Ena - Mary and Ciaran would be FAR more interesting!

Anonymous said...

No, no, no...Mary and Bin Man who would appreciate good food, being taken care of...even lavished/ravished with wine, song, and poetry. Ciaran already is a pro in the kitchen. Our Bin Man is a better match for hopeless romantic, lovesick, slightly off her rocker Mary.

And as for Mary's hot chocolate -- don't forget the stack of delicious little marshmallows floating on top!

As for Ciaran -- I'd prefer to see a skirt-chaser who just loves women -- all kinds...charms them all but can't settle for anyone on the Cobbles...

Roys Roll said...

What exactly is the point of Michelle lately, she is hardly ever in it these days and when she is her only story is to bed someone! Another one that could be axed I think.

Tvor said...

How dull this will be. With any luck he'll dump her and the "girls" and start chasing Sunita again. Or find someone that he really falls hard for that won't give him the time of day!

Sea Penguin said...

I think Ciaran chasing anything in a skirt (preferably someone older?!), is Ciaran at his best. I agree that Michelle should be axed - don't like to say that about any actor, as we all need to earn a living, but I don't really enjoy watching her unless in a very minor role, as a "nippy sweetie". Also think Ryan is pretty dire.

Anonymous said...

I agree completely with your comments. I have never warmed up to the character of Michelle and I'm sorry but the lad who plays Ryan is a terrible actor - very wooden.

Clare said...

Michelle'll drop her knickers for anyone these days!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!